The kids station Program
THE KIDZ STATION Program: A child centric program with activities that will prepare your child.
SELF – HELP / INDEPENDENCE
- Responsible for personal items: coats, bags, cubbies.
- Goes to the bathroom independently.
- Tells what he/she needs.
- Follows routines independently.
- Independently dresses for outdoors: coat, hat, mittens.
SOCIAL / EMOTIONAL
- Demonstrates confidence.
- Plays with other children.
- Takes turns & shares.
- Accepts disappointment.
- Accepts adult guidance.
- Demonstrates self-control.
- Uses crayons with control.
- Uses pencils with control.
- Uses scissors with control.
- Manipulates small pieces.
- Large skills appropriate for age.
- Shows self-direction.
- Attends to a task: in a group.
- Attends to a task: when working independently.
- Completes tasks.
- Transitions from activities appropriately.
- Helps with clean up.
- Uses class materials appropriately.
- Waits his/her turn when speaking in a group.
- Participates in circle and class activities.
LANGUAGE / SPEECH
- Speaks in 5 word sentences
- Follows 2-3 step directions.
- Speaks clearly.
- Participates in group discussions.