THE KIDZ STATION study program is designed based on globally practiced early learning curriculum. We offer a balanced curriculum of play, creative art, music, outdoor play, conversation, story time, experimentation, dramatic play and group activities.
Our objectives for preschool children’s
- Learn how to get along with others.
- Promote friendship and cooperative play.
- Strengthen listening and speaking skills.
- Establish an ability of thinking and communicate correlatively.
- Develop a habit of having a healthy body and mind and living safely.
- Develop an ability of thinking individually and act responsibly.
- Develop writing and reading skills.
- Development of self-discipline and self-motivation.
- Valuing each child as a unique individual with special skills and abilities.
- A growing sense of well-being, happiness and confidence for each child.
- Having fun, laughing, encouraging the development of humor.